Monday, August 4, 2008

We took Nathan to the nursery at church this Sunday. He has to wear a name tag and they ask that you put it on his back so he can't take it off. When we picked him up we noticed two stickers on his "back". One obviously was his name and the other was on his bottom that said "I've been changed with Love." I thought it was hilarious and a great idea.

We have reached another milestone. He now has the ability to crawl. It is a selective ability and I like to call it random acts of crawling because he crawls when he wants to. He has only come to me once when I called him and it took me a few minutes to convince him to do it. Our lives are about to change drastically. As soon as I can get it on video I will post it.

No comments: